Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update **test results**

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 526 Total Views

7 DPO......this being my 3rd i'm afraid my mind/body playing tricks on me!!?? I posted already about clear slimy dc ive had the past 2-3days, today woke up with cramps & feeling bloated after tossing & turning all night & lower back achy! Past few days my bm going from constipated to loose (sorry tmi). I'm not temping just tracking by my period using FF & some iphone apps! we bd the 11th & 13th, 18th & 20th, & the 25th ..... af not due till the 5th of Dec. the 5th cant come fast enough but anyone else have symptoms/gut feeling this early on that they "hit the jackpot" so to speak?

** just went pee & found this with DC,....!?  i never had IB with my last 2 so idk!?

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJSMommy12406
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM

any ideas? anyone?! look good for me? or no? =(

TJSMommy12406
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM

really!?!!??!?!  thanks for all your input, help & support =( =( =(

Freespirit28
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Omg I just can't believe what I'm seeing :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
djscinnabun
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Never noticed anything like that back when I conceived my daughter six years ago - but I also had the flu and mistook morning sickness for that and never realized I was pregnant for almost eight weeks! Lol. Don't be discouraged if you don't hear back a response right away, this isn't a super active board to begin with, and with the holidays coming up people might not be checking in so much - try not to overanalyze these little things, stressing over it can screw with your symptoms too.

TJSMommy12406
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Quoting djscinnabun:

Never noticed anything like that back when I conceived my daughter six years ago - but I also had the flu and mistook morning sickness for that and never realized I was pregnant for almost eight weeks! Lol. Don't be discouraged if you don't hear back a response right away, this isn't a super active board to begin with, and with the holidays coming up people might not be checking in so much - try not to overanalyze these little things, stressing over it can screw with your symptoms too.

Thank you!!  I know im trying to not think about it!! 5 more days kmfx

djscinnabun
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM

If I happen to cycle at the same time I did last month - which, with PCOS who knows?! But if its the same as last month it'd be around the 5th - hoping we're pregnant but trying not to think about it or get my hopes up.

Quoting TJSMommy12406:

Quoting djscinnabun:

3lilladies81
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Hmmm seems like it could be!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TJSMommy12406
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting djscinnabun:

If I happen to cycle at the same time I did last month - which, with PCOS who knows?! But if its the same as last month it'd be around the 5th - hoping we're pregnant but trying not to think about it or get my hopes up.

Quoting TJSMommy12406:

Quoting djscinnabun:

Went to the $1 store today & got a test to get it outta my system lol i KNEW it wouldnt show this early so wasnt expecting anything- & i got a BFN lol but now the "well maybe i can know this soon" is out of my system!  dh & i dtd last night he got a little deep& rough (sorry tmi) & i THINK after when i went to bathroom there was a slight pink tint it.  (got me majorly nervous) but so far i'm A-ok! I still FEEL like i'm prego, i even randomly find myself holding my stomach & not realizing i'm doing it?! lol I went to babies r us/toys r usto get my oldest a bday gift & wandered over to look at the double strollers lol!!!  Here's to hope & with my hubby taking on OT at work tonight & his day off Sunday, my sons bday being Tue im sure my mind will be kept busy!!! 

TJSMommy12406
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Just tested this am.....

Went to the store after putting my son on the bus & got another box of tests... tested again when i got home!

djscinnabun
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Congrats - we got our positive this morning too!!!

Quoting TJSMommy12406:

Just tested this am.....

Went to the store after putting my son on the bus & got another box of tests... tested again when i got home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN