Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best. Christmas. Gift. EVER!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 264 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Surprised my husband with an early Christmas gift this morning!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Congrats! Hope to see one of those myself. I can early test this weekend or wait until the next week starts. My hubby wants me to do the early test but I want him to forget so I can surprise him if it's positive...lol.

That is a really great gift! How'd he react?

djscinnabun
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!!! Lol I'm still on the verge of tears, I'm so happy! My husband is really out of it in the morning, I was up early and tested, I wrapped it up in a small box and woke him up - he wasn't quite with it - and I told him I knew he had a busy day and this probably wouldn't make things easier, but it would make them better. He opened it and blinked a few times trying to figure out if he was even awake or reading it right - then he broke out in this huge smile and kissed me and hugged me and just held me for the longest time, laughing, telling me how excited and happy he was and how much he loved me <3 lol - I'm still riding that wake of happiness!

Quoting VintageWife:

Congrats! Hope to see one of those myself. I can early test this weekend or wait until the next week starts. My hubby wants me to do the early test but I want him to forget so I can surprise him if it's positive...lol.

VintageWife
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember with my first that hubby had just gotten a horrible shot (was in the army). He came home and was in a lot of pain and said nothing could make him happy. So I showed him the test and he had the goofiest grin ever for the rest of the day! lol 

Quoting djscinnabun:

Good luck!!! Lol I'm still on the verge of tears, I'm so happy! My husband is really out of it in the morning, I was up early and tested, I wrapped it up in a small box and woke him up - he wasn't quite with it - and I told him I knew he had a busy day and this probably wouldn't make things easier, but it would make them better. He opened it and blinked a few times trying to figure out if he was even awake or reading it right - then he broke out in this huge smile and kissed me and hugged me and just held me for the longest time, laughing, telling me how excited and happy he was and how much he loved me <3 lol - I'm still riding that wake of happiness!

Quoting VintageWife:

RandiBear
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Congrats!!! I wanted to be preg by Christmas this year. It is the only thing besides trains my son has asked for all year, a sister! lol Doesn't look like it's in the cards this year but we're still trying! I'll never forget when I got preg with my son, I thought my hubby was gonna pass out when I told him. He was more excited than me! Our son was born exactly one week before Christmas so his first portraits were done under the tree surrounded by presents.

djscinnabun
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Lol aww well I hope it happens for you soon! My 5 year old kept saying she wants a baby alive that she can feed and change diapers... Well... She'll get the real thing next fall hopefully! We've been in the e.r. with some bleeding today, hopefully its nothing, I've got follow-up blood work and we should know something by Monday.

Quoting RandiBear:

Congrats!!! I wanted to be preg by Christmas this year. It is the only thing besides trains my son has asked for all year, a sister! lol Doesn't look like it's in the cards this year but we're still trying! I'll never forget when I got preg with my son, I thought my hubby was gonna pass out when I told him. He was more excited than me! Our son was born exactly one week before Christmas so his first portraits were done under the tree surrounded by presents.

grumpyboston
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Congrads I hope everything is okay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
djscinnabun
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Thank you - and btw love your screen name, I grew up just north of Boston!

Quoting grumpyboston:

grumpyboston
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Thank you im from mass as well

Quoting djscinnabun:

Thank you - and btw love your screen name, I grew up just north of Boston!

Quoting grumpyboston:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RandiBear
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting djscinnabun:

Lol aww well I hope it happens for you soon! My 5 year old kept saying she wants a baby alive that she can feed and change diapers... Well... She'll get the real thing next fall hopefully! We've been in the e.r. with some bleeding today, hopefully its nothing, I've got follow-up blood work and we should know something by Monday.

Quoting RandiBear:

Best wishes, Mama!

kornkid52006
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats my bfp was a late fathers day gift to my hubby we found the day after fathers day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN