Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When should I take a pregnancy test?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 329 Total Views
So AF is all screwed up. I just got my implanon removed the beginning of February and got my first AF 3 days later. That lasted 5 days. Then 2 weeks later I got AF again. Now this Saturday will be 2 weeks since that AF and I feel crampy and moody. DH and I have DTD about 5 times in the last 2 weeks. Yesterday when I went to the bathroom I wiped and there was a tiny little pink blood. I was almost positive I was starting AF again but it never happened. Today I'm still waiting cuz it feels like I'm going to start AF any second. Everytime I wipe I check the toilet paper and there hasn't been anything except a tiny little hint of pink on the toilet paper. I'm wondering if AF really is about to start or is this a sign of pregnancy? If so when should I take a pregnancy test since AF is so irregular and I really don't know when to expect it and I don't know when I would be late?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsParsons11
by Mod on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM
First of all i would suggest charting for a few months if there is nothing this month. If it is ib wait a week then test ... i know it sux to wait but trust me its worth it. Best of luck to u! If u have other questions lemme know!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kornkid52006
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

when my af was messed up i would take a test every week

crystal1213
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I was wondering the same. I had the IUD removed on February 7 and on the 11 I got my period and it lasted 7 days. I havent had anything since. So now I am going on three days late. I took a test this morning but says negative. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)