Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Prego???

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

Hello, I am a 23 year old mother of a 2 1/2t year old and when I was preg with him I was very short fused ( I had a really bad temper) Ok here is my problem. I am on BC pills and I have not missed one. I have not had my period for a month now and my breast are so sore and heavy. when I touch my right breast white colostrum comes out. I took 7 preg test within the month and all neg. Am I preg or am I just being stupid?? My belly is bloated and full, and its hurts to lay on my stomach and I am a stomach sleeper. Should I see my dr and just be done with it? I am so confused. with my son I got prego on the Pill but i didnt find out till 2 months in when I bitch my mother out for feeding my dog peanut butter.. * again short fused. I freaked out on my mother today for something stupid so idk what to do. Help?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tiffs2009
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Idk. If you didn't miss ur period maybe you are just cranky?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Mod on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
If tests are neg then more then likely not. Horemones could be messed up. If u feel other wise go see ur dr for a blood quant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CV3
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM

wait so when was your period due? and how long have you been on BC? I only get periods a few times a year on my bc and usually by the third month I start to feel pregnant but its just the hormones from the bc....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)