Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant with a Period?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 137 Total Views
I think I'm pregnant.
Last time I had sex was in November. My period came the day after sex and lasted 5 days.
In December, about 4 days before my period I took a hpt. It was a faint positive.
I got my period in December after receiving the faint positive.
But it was different and it lasted 3 days. And started off brown then went to pink then it was like a period.
My period for January isn't due til about the 14th. So I'm still waiting on that, if it comes.
But have any of you ladies had a period while pregnant?

Also, I've been very different since I got that faint positive.
I've been sleeping a lot more. For example, if I go to sleep at 9pm I'll wake up at 3am the next day. Then I'll go back to sleep at about 7am and will wake up at 12pm, at that time I'll be really hungry. So I'll eat then 2 hours later I'll go back to sleep and I wont wake up til way later, sometimes not until the next day again. That's been going for about almost 2 weeks. And I would never sleep that much.. so I just don't know. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CV3
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Lots of people have some bleeding while they are pregnant. Take another test if you want to. I always use digital test, I dont fool around with the is it there is it not there thing.

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
While digis are great they only work for hcg above 25-50. My best info for u would be to test again and see what happens. Faint lines can be lots of different things. 1) faulty test 2) u were pregnant 3) evap line
Just retest with fmu and post a pic of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
djscinnabun
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

My mother didn't realize she was pregnant with me for over three months because she continued to have periods - only when she missed one did she test and then saw her doc to be sure - and surprise! She was already in her second trimester before she knew!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)