Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need support and advice please

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 541 Total Views
My husband and I went through many loses, our daughter was our 5th pregnancy in 13 months. She is now a year old and I am 5 weeks 1 day, we had an ultrasound yesterday and they could not see a baby or heart beat because it was to early but she said the sac looked great, (tmi) I take progesterone to keep my pregnancy alive so we have not had sex in 3 weeks plus I keep getting yeast infections, this morning I thought I would surprise him and afterwards I spotted, I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't look, and I am cramping but that is also barley noticeable, so I am chalking it up to baby growing and my lady parts being irritated. Even if something was wrong we have done this many times and I know there is nothing that can be done and they can't even check to see a heart beat, so please put us in a prayer chain that we have a healthy pregnancy and any advice would be very apretiated
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
khrystina_marie
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Well first congrats! And second, if you are a believer in god all you have to have is have faith the size of a mustard seed! He has a plan and it will all work out in His timing! I can't really give advice but I can give you support and prayer! GL momma!
SoInLove515
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Praying <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)