Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling frusterated

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 399 Total Views

*lays on the Therapy couch* Sorry ladies its one of Thos posts,well 2 part apologie, one I'm sorry its one of thos posts and 2 sorry i havent been around lately.  I'm just feeling so frusterated, I had no problem getting pregnaunt with my first child, but now my in-laws have all had child #2 and hubby and I are Trying still, I dont want my Ds to be 15 and have a baby sibling... He just turned 10, I'm getting really bummed! I mean Now wouldnt be the best possible time for us to get pregnaunt, but the way my life is, now Would be the time i get pregnaunt... I'm just frusterated, because it seems like every one else around me is getting pregnaunt but I'm still sitting here, with an empty oven :(

*sits up* sorry ladies again... Thank you for listining

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nytbun
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:16 PM

BUMP!

Tcjadm
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Girl I totally understand! I'm trying, and see all my friends and family, and even strangers that are pregnant or with new babies, and it drives me nuts. I have one son, and had no problem with him. In fact, I wasn't trying, I just forgot my birth control 2 days. But now that I'm trying, nothing :/
loveablej
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:36 AM
I understand.we are trying for our first and everyone else is getting pregnant but me. I had a few days where I just cried my eyes out wondering why not us. I'm happy for friends and family bit get upset that it's not us. Hoping we all get bfp soon.😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)