Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any hope left for me this month?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

Hello ladies. I am new Cafe Mom. I am hoping that you ladies can offer me some help and support. 

There might to TMI, but I don't know where else to go to ask. I am hoping that your experiences will help shed light. 

I had intercourse with my BF the 3 days that lead up to ovulation. I deffinetly know exactly when I ovulated because I had an ultrasound done by the fertility doctor. 

I am 15dpo today and AF was due yesterday. Monday night I was awakened by terrible cramps. I had cramping throughout most of the day yesterday as well. I thought for sure AF was making her debut. I had one tiny almost nothing dark dark brown spot yesterday. Then, it all stopped. No cramping or spotting today. 

I have had miserable constipation for about 10 days. It's been awful. 

For the past couple of nights, my nipples have been super sensitive, but it's only bad at night time while I'm trying to sleep. 

I am 15dpo today, and I decided to test. BFN. It seems like I am out for the month, but I don't feel anything like I usually do before AF. 

Has anyone ever had a BFN at 14/15dpo and then a BFP later on? 

I know it's so unlikely, but I'm not ready to give up hope. I would think if I was pregnant I would have gotten my BFP by now. 

Anyone have a similar experience? 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)