Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is a picture of my Hubby with my boys!!! He and I meant in school. I was 14 and he was 17. We started dating Sept 18 2000. He proposed to me on Chritmas Day in 2002, I was 16. Then on Sept 18 2004 a month after I turned 18 we were married. I conceived my first son a month later. We have now been together going on 9 years and married going on 5. He is my everything!!

Here is a more update pic of Hubby with our daughter!

by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Replies (71-78):
MrsParsons11
by Mod on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Quoting sfveazey:

awe we got some good lookin hubby's in this group!!! LOL !!!! Im new so i wanted to share some of my hubby and I!!!! We got married in 2004 (i was 18! young i know!!! LOL) Been married 7 years and loving it!!!

then this is me and my boy out on the beach!!!! =D

Welcome to the group!! First of all i have to say you and your sone have very pretty eyes!! Welcome to the group and good luck!

Faithsmom2010
by Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Yep this is my hubby he was all dressed for my csection trying to make me laugh(and take pictures while my contractions are 2 minutes apart) with my DD)

This was taken a couple weeks ago! Faith on the tractor with her daddy! She LOVES to ride the tractor! Yeah were a country family! lol

1arianna6
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM

before going to lunch one day :)

ChosenByGod40
by Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:37 PM

this is my sweetheart we're not married yet though

GLORIA  ABRAHAM

eykelley
by Admin on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:54 AM

My hubby Nick. We have been together for almost 6 years, married 5. We have a 4 year old little boy together. He is my everything and I truely hit the jackpot on this one. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShalaneAnn
by Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Thanks

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL I love the smirk...he looks like CRAP she is taking a picture LOL!! Cute!

Quoting ShalaneAnn:

My SO been together since Jan 26, 2006

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knitknotsshop
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My family

My husband Chris and I. Logan is in the grey shirt he is turning 4 in May and Evan in the blue is turning 3 in May!

Proudmomm08
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)