Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is a picture of my Hubby with my boys!!! He and I meant in school. I was 14 and he was 17. We started dating Sept 18 2000. He proposed to me on Chritmas Day in 2002, I was 16. Then on Sept 18 2004 a month after I turned 18 we were married. I conceived my first son a month later. We have now been together going on 9 years and married going on 5. He is my everything!!

Here is a more update pic of Hubby with our daughter!

by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
cunningham4
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM

My amazing husband Kyle and our son at an Air Show in his airplane!

Our whole fam in some recent pics!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
BethRae
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM

The first one is my husband holding our daughter when she was born! And ofcourse the second one is us together! He's so silly!

NoraDun
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM

You have a beautiful family!!!

Quoting 1happym0m:

My husband and I met in September 2004 got engaged in January 2005 and married August 2006. So we've been together for 5 years and married almost 3 1/2 years. He is the love of my life and is a wonderful dad to our beautiful 15 month daughter! And he makes one SEXY soldier ;p

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

NoraDun
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Wow we have lots of service men on here LOL!! You have a beautiful family!!

Quoting cunningham4:

My amazing husband Kyle and our son at an Air Show in his airplane!

Our whole fam in some recent pics!

NoraDun
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM

LOL he looks like a goof like my Hubby :) I love the pic of him holding yalls baby girl for the first time..I hope my hubby gets that one day!!

Quoting BethRae:

The first one is my husband holding our daughter when she was born! And ofcourse the second one is us together! He's so silly!

mommytwins83
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 3:37 PM

me and my hubby... we have 6 kids together.. he is an over the road truck driver but is tired or being over the road he rather be home with me and the kids..he is 36 i am 26...we are each others soulmates and bestfriends..

Wife to Thomas my sexy over the road trucker. Husband is ex Navy.  I am ex Airforce and ex exotic dancer... Mom to 5 young kids and one on the way.  One set of twins.  Young mom, SAHM, still hot and sexy after 5 kids even with my preggo belly.  Chris, Zoey, Andrew, James, Jerrold, and Patricia (baby to be) are my handful of joy..purple ribbon

BethRae
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 11:23 AM

haha... Yeah he is a goof. It's SOO hard to get him to give a serious smile in a pic. He always has to be a dork... lol.

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL he looks like a goof like my Hubby :) I love the pic of him holding yalls baby girl for the first time..I hope my hubby gets that one day!!

Quoting BethRae:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
TattooedMommy04
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 2:42 AM

The first pic is of me and my hubby and the last one is my son Brody and my hubby being goofy. They are the sun in my sky.

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM

This is my fiance. :) We got together November 9,2008. Happily engaged. I have yet to catch him with a smile xD

mommanikki46536
by Member on Jun. 21, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Here are a few pics of my DH...We have been together just over 10 yrs (2/27/00) and will be married 10 yrs this Aug. 25th...We have 3 wonderfult children, Shawn II aka JR-8 yrs old, Ethan- 6 yrs old and Camille-28 months old....

us on our wedding day (8/25/2000)...he took a pic of the picture...lol...he is so silly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)