Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is a picture of my Hubby with my boys!!! He and I meant in school. I was 14 and he was 17. We started dating Sept 18 2000. He proposed to me on Chritmas Day in 2002, I was 16. Then on Sept 18 2004 a month after I turned 18 we were married. I conceived my first son a month later. We have now been together going on 9 years and married going on 5. He is my everything!!

Here is a more update pic of Hubby with our daughter!

by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Adorable!

Quoting odessac:

my husband, paul, and i this past weekend...we are celebrating 4 yrs of marriage on halloween!

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth ! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! We are quiverfull, and Lord willing, look forward to many more children in our future!!                                    

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Your children are gorgeous...beautiful family!

Quoting octavia137r:

My Husband And I also  My Neice on the Left My daughter in the middle and one my Sons Birthday Boy!! This is the most recent pic, LOL

My kids minus the baby was not born yet, LOL

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth ! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! We are quiverfull, and Lord willing, look forward to many more children in our future!!                                    

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Aww this is cute!!

Quoting carmant:

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:24 PM

So cute!

Quoting MrsTexas:

My sweet husband James... then & now...

The day we said "I love you" - June 2, 2007

The day we said "I do" -February 17, 2008

Still going stronggggg :)

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Aww thats awesome..thanks for sharing!

Quoting mommytwins83:

me and my hubby... we have 6 kids together.. he is an over the road truck driver but is tired or being over the road he rather be home with me and the kids..he is 36 i am 26...we are each others soulmates and bestfriends..

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:26 PM

LOL I have to force my Hubby to smile too!

Quoting GothicMommyToBe:

This is my fiance. :) We got together November 9,2008. Happily engaged. I have yet to catch him with a smile xD

NoraDun
by on Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM

LOL I have done that a million times myself!! Cute pics...thanks for sharing :)

Quoting mommanikki46536:

Here are a few pics of my DH...We have been together just over 10 yrs (2/27/00) and will be married 10 yrs this Aug. 25th...We have 3 wonderfult children, Shawn II aka JR-8 yrs old, Ethan- 6 yrs old and Camille-28 months old....

us on our wedding day (8/25/2000)...he took a pic of the picture...lol...he is so silly

mommanikki46536
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Here is our recent family pic with our new baby...

our beautiful baby

sfveazey
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM

awe we got some good lookin hubby's in this group!!! LOL !!!! Im new so i wanted to share some of my hubby and I!!!! We got married in 2004 (i was 18! young i know!!! LOL) Been married 7 years and loving it!!!

then this is me and my boy out on the beach!!!! =D

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Hubby and I on our wedding day! may 4, 2011....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)