Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How shocking!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

What a shock that she left her baby in the car during last nights show! I of course wasn't expecting that! How sad! I felt so bad for Kelly. Oh and there was nothing said about what went on last week when Isabelle stole Bobbies leg....she just happened to have another one laying around?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StyAtHmMom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Hello ladies, yes last night's show was a shocker. there have been cases like this in the news too I tell you anyone that is missing these shows, try to catch them on your cable's on demand channel if you have it. HawthoRNe is one of the best if not the best new drama to come around in a very long time.  In my area here in St. Louis, I probably will not be able to catch the episode aired last night till next Tuesday on the on demand channel. 

Did anyone catch previews of next week's show? , which I understand will be the last show of the season, I missed seeing them because I was busy doing something else here at home.

You are so right, there was nothing else said about the leg ,the last I saw , it was being wheeled around in the shopping cart of the homeless lady character who had the little baby boy.

I look forward to reading any comments on the show , I am wondering will this show be nominated for an emmy this year, especially in terms of the writers  and all who put the show together. Jada definitely deserves a nomination and to also be a winner as well.   I hope the show comes back too with more episodes  too.  What do you all think ? 

Peace and Blessings From StyAtHmMom , Loving Supportive Military Mom, I support our Troops world wide.  Love Ya.

BttrMom0407
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I know I've heard of these kinds of things happening...so sad! I didn't get a chance to see next weeks previews....it's the last one already? That went fast! I do hope the show comes back.

StyAtHmMom
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Yes, next week's show is the last one of the season, It seems that these new season's come and go so fast, it used to be a time when the fall season was the start of all the new t.v shows, now they start at various times all year round, get's kinda hard to keep up with them at times.

I caught a little bit of the preview of next week's show, it looks like a good one.

Peace and Blessings From StyAtHmMom , Loving Supportive Military Mom, I support our Troops world wide.  Love Ya.

BttrMom0407
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Yeah I seen a preview for tomorrows show and it said season finale...the summer went by fast. It seems like the show just started. I'm glad it's coming back though...good thing for DVR, once school starts, I won't have much time for TV, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)