Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Own an AmeriPlan® Home Business

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

I searched for something to do from home for nearly 10 years. I tried everything out there and nothing worked out for me. I came across AmeriPlan® and started my home business in August of 2006. I started working right away and when I got my first paycheck I never looked back!

What I love best about this business is that I get to set my own hours and I choose how much money I want to make. I don't go door to door, I don't sell products.  What I do is I provide information to people  - over the phone and online - about AmeriPlan®'s health benefit plans. I don't do cold calling - I simply respond back to people who request information from me first. 

Not only do I help people save money on their health care I also help other people work from home with AmeriPlan®. It gives me real pleasure to know that I am working a business that helps people SAVE money on their health care and helps others MAKE money  from home while at home with their families.

If you'd like to know more about AmeriPlan® visit my page or contact me directly at 888-293-2043 or visit my website at www.apcareeroptions.com

Marlene Jones - HomeBizMomOf2

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)