Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help please

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

I had my tubal ligation right after they took my 2nd son.. c-seton. i have 2 questions i hope you guys can help.. Dr.s are no help at all.. one is when im on my monthly i have blood clots that are bigger then a half dollar which i never had before.. Then the 2nd is most of the time my sex drive is down like i don't want hubby to even touch me at all he can sleep in the dog house.. but since i got off this monthly i cant keep my hands off him.. Which is not me and he knows that.. but its been really bad last night and today so that is the odd part of that one.. then last night in the afternoon i just started to ball my eyes out.. DH was so good he just let me cry and cry on his shoulder when asked what was wrong i said nothing.. I don't cry for no problem another thing he knows is off about me.. any help would be good.. thank you for all your input... good luck to all you out there..

by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sandyd36
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. They have a web site and a FB page. I signed up on cafe mom in search of support. I even called about 5 doctors asking them about reversals and ptls. And of course they didn't acknowledge it and only found one locally for tr. I have been searching all over and so far what I've found is only way To relieve it is to get a reversal. I have 35 Symptoms. Noticed it after about 6 months after c-section/ Tubal ligation when I stopped breast feeding and everything was supposed to go back to normal. I googled blood clots after TL and found it. I didn't even know what was wrong. I thought my body was going through menopause mixed with the worst case of cramps and PMS I ever had.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shyanntech
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM

so your saying i do have post tubal ligation syndrome.. sad thing is i cant get TR i have no inc. at all to even help.. thats why i said the dr.s are no help.. becouse with out Inc. they wont see you.. but im glad i know whats going on now..But i though it all was in my head for so long.. Its crazy.. But thank you anymore info would be great..

sandyd36
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:17 AM
I don't know if you have it. You can google it ptls symptoms and there's a couple of lists. One is on tubal.org. The other is on chapel hill tubal reversal site. I don't have insurance either. This syndrome is not recognized by most doctors. The Doctors and nurses at chapel hill do. Bc it's not recognized, insurance won't cover it. So Chapel Hill has a flat rate fee - about $6,000 for reversal. I'm saving up to get a reversal. My life has been in hell since I've had this done. Also doctors know the side effects. They shrug it off as if you have depression or some other thing and prescribe you meds to treat the symptoms. From what I've researched, women with PTLS- the only way to relieve the symptoms is to have the reversal. I had my tubes tied (tubal ligation) 8-23-2010. I started noticing something different at about 6 months or so after. When did u have yours done? If you look at the post right below this one you posted- I have a list of symptoms from tubal.org. And then the girl I was talking to re copied it. The symptoms marked are the ones we have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shyanntech
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM

i had my Tubal ligation right after my son.. c-sencen way.. In 2009 So i always said it was my hormilns levels out since they never got back to normal like they should have been.. But i didn't know how bad they where out.. But i when i had them done they never told me any of this so im made about that.. They keep there trap shut.. But i had it done becouse of birthcontral was getting so bad to get so i though this would be a way to save from birthcontral.. :(

sandyd36
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Same here. I had 4 c-sects and thought I was done. I'm in my 30's and was still very fertile so I did it for that. I've been on the "Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center" FB group and you wouldn't believe how many other women are going through this! There's also a lot of them on there wanting the reversal bc they're trying to have more children. I even looked for a local support group in my area but no luck so far. I'm just trying to save $ to get there and get the reversal. Every woman I've chatted with has said the reversal made their symptoms go away. I've actually talked to two very nice nurses at CH and they were very nice and acknowledged PTLS. It was the first doctors office that actually didn't try to make me feel like it was all in my head. They know it's real!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)