Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GRRRR....the after effects of PTLS

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 79 Total Views

Hi, I have been suffering for the past three years and I am quite angry right now.  I have gone the medical route and the response has been, oh...you are just going into peri-menopause...I.am.38 years old not, which means that I was 35 years old at the time when the symptoms started happening. I EVEN asked them if my symptoms were because of the TL and oh no, it can't be!!!  I didn't believe them and I have been doing my own research and just finally came aross PTLS and that it really DOES exist.  I have 22/44 symptoms and I am SO mad right now I just want to cry.  I was NEVER told of any of the risks or of the life long symptoms I am going to have!  Has anyone ever tried going after a doctor for this, I would imagine that it would be quite hard.  But my goodness, I NEVER would have has this done if I had known that it was a possiblity that I would be having these problems.  What makes me so mad is that it is caused BY the doctor.  I am sorry, but I just need to vent this out because I am besides myself right now.  Thank you for listening.  Has anyone found out how to help with this the natural way?

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)