• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give a shout!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

Hey all!! Really hoping to get people talking and some playdates going. Let us know what your thoughts are!!!!!!! We have had fun at the couple of playdates allready!!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Gurlie
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing this month? Things are going to be crazy this month since I signed my daughter up for preschool co-op. I am still interested in meeting for playdates. We will be busy in the mornings now on Tues and Thur. But we are free the rest of the week in the mornings.

Cheers,

Ruth and Lily

cinemagirl823
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Hey!!! Its great to hear from someone lol. It would be soo awsome to get some more playdates going! Im hoping people go to the Play to Learn and I would love to get some park playdates while the weather is still good! Tell me whatcha all think!! 

LuckyMe2003
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Hi!!  What parks do you like to go to?  Are they still doing the Play and Learn program or was that just for summer-time?

Sheena

cinemagirl823
by Group Owner on Sep. 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Hey! We go to Frontier Park and Spanaway Park so far. If there is a park you like to visit we would love to try going there! Maybe we can put up a new playdate at your favorite park :D Play to learn is starting up again this week I believe. Check the calendar Ive stuck it the dates at two different libraries if you would like to join us :D It will be soo good to see some new faces :D 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)