Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your style..

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

alright ladies.. .we wanna get to know you on a more personal level. What do you want from this group? What kind of things are YOU looking for to spice up that sex life...

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SEXYMAMA24-8
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I am looking for woman who know how to have fun and talk about every and anything with no shame at all no one being judged at all. This is a place where things will happen to make things better and exciting for us. I would love for people to get active so i can post alot more toys on here if there are things you would like to see just ask i have 500 pages of toys so ask away. There are toys fun things for parties candy lotions not big on outfits yet but let me know ladies dont be shy and i haven't put prices cause on here is where you will get your discounts and there will be toys for sale every month.thanks ladies

Quoting deveo maknymarie:

alright ladies.. .we wanna get to know you on a more personal level. What do you want from this group? What kind of things are YOU looking for to spice up that sex life...

devenymarie
by Group Admin on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM

i would LOVE to know everything that you sell. Im addicted to sex items..

Mtnangelsmom
by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I don't have a particular style....I am experimental if you will. I am kinda clueless to what's truly out there. Teach me! LOL

SEXYMAMA24-8
by Group Owner on Aug. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Quoting Mtnangelsmom:

I don't have a particular style....I am experimental if you will. I am kinda clueless to what's truly out there. Teach me! LOL

SEXYMAMA24-8
by Group Owner on Aug. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM

awww well guess what girl we will show you lol.

Quoting Mtnangelsmom:

devenymarie
by Group Admin on Aug. 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM

def need to put some kink in mel....................... Anything you think about trying?

Quoting SEXYMAMA24-8:

awww well guess what girl we will show you lol.

Quoting Mtnangelsmom:

Mtnangelsmom
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I'm all eyes....I am wanting to try the handcuffs...master & submissive. I had a dream last night about being handcuffed and Stan was down on me, then put his cock in my mouth and then he teased and played with me. Then we went for the deed. So I am truly wanting to try these cuffs. LOL Any of ideas for me....

Maybe Dev you can show me!!!!

devenymarie
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2009 at 6:55 AM

well you know im def down for the master sub.. hehe!! its alot of fun.. and gets you so worked up. Yea i can show you how hunni=}

Quoting Mtnangelsmom:

I'm all eyes....I am wanting to try the handcuffs...master & submissive. I had a dream last night about being handcuffed and Stan was down on me, then put his cock in my mouth and then he teased and played with me. Then we went for the deed. So I am truly wanting to try these cuffs. LOL Any of ideas for me....

Maybe Dev you can show me!!!!

Mtnangelsmom
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Awesome! So when are you comin' over?!

SEXYMAMA24-8
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2009 at 8:41 AM

lmaoooo i love it hahahaha mel shes on her way lollll

Quoting Mtnangelsmom:

Awesome! So when are you comin' over?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)