Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Business Perfect for Mom :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

I currently work outside the home and have a home based business. I working towards my goal of being able to quit my job and do my business full time. I am a mom of one boy, age 1, and expecting baby girl this July! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms reach their goals. The training is free and the support is unlimited! We don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, or do any home parties. This is such a fun and flexible business, it is the only business I found that is everything that I was looking for! I love to be able to work my business around my family's crazy schedule.

We have been helping moms work from home since 1999 and we are the largest group of moms working from home on the internet!

Check out my website  At-Home-Mommy.com to get all the details!!

Serious inquiries only please :)

~~~

Check out my Blog!

Check out my website!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sarah82879
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM

This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!  Angela is a wonderful mentor and so much fun to work with.  I highly recommend checking out her website to get all the details!  We know you will be very impressed!

Sarah

alyssamal
by Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM

I agree!  This team has been one of the best decisions :o)  Head on over to Angela's website and get all of the details!

~Alyssa M.

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms

TPippert
by on Apr. 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

These ladies are so awesome to work with! You owe it to yourself to check out Angela's website!

csmsand
by Member on Apr. 9, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Such an Amazing Team to work with :)

Sabrina

alyssamal
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM

BUMP!

csmsand
by Member on Apr. 16, 2011 at 12:41 AM

BUMP!

Sarah82879
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2011 at 2:50 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)