Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaming with my sisters and taking control

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

With the way the economy has been going my sisters and I have all found ourselves and our spouses struggling with consistent work, money, time with our kids, time alone, and family time.  In the last year we lost 2 of our cousins ages 33, and 35 from out of nowhere cancers and it just hit us.  We can do something to make change in our lives and we want to!  What are we waiting for?  We can contribute finacially during this rough time, we can be amazing mommies, and wives, and we can take control of our families health by watching what we use on and around us.  This led us to work on our website (still under construction),  and to partner up with a well established online store to address our health needs.  We have grown even closer, are making goals, contributing financially, and living healthier happier lives.  We want other moms to be able to do this and would love to share with you what we do.   Feel free to contact me at afowler72@yahoo.com if you are ready to take control and make some changes.--Cheers Amy

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)