Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not a Salesperson? No problem!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

The Company I am happy to be a part of is Plexus Worldwide, if you have never heard of it before let me reassure you it will be a household name very soon!

First of all it is a Health and Wellness Company that started off with Breast health in mind and created a very unique self examining kit along with a Breast Cream (This was featured on the Doctors)

The Company then started to expand their line of products and made one that is designed to help balance blood sugar levels, cholesterol, and lipid levels while helping to eradicate sugar cravings and aid in weightloss

We now have a revolutionary life-changing line of products that's truly changing people's lives

Along with the amazing product line is an absolutely amazing business opportunity where you can earn 11 different ways which includes getting paid from a profit sharing program!  

The company also rewards it's hard working Ambassadors with the Lexus car program and exotic trips.

Being a part of this Company right now is very important because it won't be long and it will be a household name like Marykay or Avon etc.  The growth is huge and building a business right now with a debt free company that is on track to hitting a billion in sales in its first 7 years....well...could be life-changing for you and your family!!  

Did I mention you don't have to sell, have parties, stock inventory?  It's true!  

If you would like to know more please contact me, I would love to tell you more!

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)