Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When Was last time company gave you money to shop? Or Paid you for referrals?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

Good Day,

I have several business, one is up and coming called The Berry Patch where is personalized products and items on whatever you would like whatever you would like to say. We have all seasons and all holidays.

I am also an Avon rep of about 14 years now. www.youravon.com/candicetrahan. Also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AvonandGiftCreations

Recently I have had extreme success with a Debt Free Wellness Company that allows to have great products like Whole Foods Quality on Target or Wal-Mart Pricing! Its been amazing and to get paid for just referring the product to friends and family is amazing! When did a store actually pay you for any referral of any product?!!

Our expanding manufacturing company is in need of individuals to work from home with us. We provide a FLEXIBLE career opportunity that offers EXCELLENT PAY and BONUSES. I can make money easily while working a full time job, this is simple!

*Flexible hours

*100% work from home

*More family time

*No commute in traffic

*Whole foods on a Target Or Wal-Mart Pricing

* Get paid to refer amazing products to family or friends!

Our manufacturing company, similar to the Honest Company, is looking for home agents. INTERVIEWING NOW! We offer reliable income, great pay, monthly bonuses, and flexible hours. FT/ PT options available. Text Candi for an immediate phone interview 409-779-1818 or Leave a message.

I would love to share with you also and connect with like & business like mom's!

Let's Connect & Chat!
by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)