Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me understand this that takes armour??

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

I take armour and i know that is done a little different, it helps my symptoms the most when i take it twice a day. my blood test results showed my TSH was very low but my free T4 was perfect and i didnt get my free T3 tested

my triglycerides were also pretty high. and my iron and hemotit? hemotot? I cant remember what its called was slightly high.

doctor raised my armour just a little bit.

please help me im nursing and im a little worried about ti affecting my son

i am not experiencing hyperthyroid symtoms im still pretty fatigued..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
melinda27819
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM

If you are still fatigued your levels may still be low, give new meds time to work. Change eating habits, go more natural, etc fresh fruits, veggies, not boixed or processed and exercise to get Tri's down lower, Mega Red helps also, it is Krill oil instead of fish oil. I don't think it should affect your son. But look up Mary Sholman on the web. She is a Thyroid activist, she has quite a bit of imformation to help you with, she is also on facebook. When I first went through all this  reading her book, and talking with her on facebook helped me alot.  I wish you the best of luck. Thyroid issues are very tricky.. (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)