Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hashimotos and delivery...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 123 Total Views
Did anyone with hashimotos run into any problems during delivery? Im really nervous about delivery with a thyroid problem..im 29w3d and this pregnancy has been a struggle for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
fkh8ah
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Bump
LoveOfWisdom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I've been diagnosed hashi, even though I think it's a pp thing, but had zero delivery complications. What are you worried about?
fkh8ah
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Ive ran into problems with my BP and palpataions so far unfortunately (im 36 weeks tomorrow) and it makes me worried about delivery and if itll drop dangerously low

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

I've been diagnosed hashi, even though I think it's a pp thing, but had zero delivery complications. What are you worried about?

LoveOfWisdom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM
What does yours run? What kind of birth are you planning?

Quoting fkh8ah:

Ive ran into problems with my BP and palpataions so far unfortunately (im 36 weeks tomorrow) and it makes me worried about delivery and if itll drop dangerously low

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

fkh8ah
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Last reading was around 92/60...ive had alot of dizzy spells and passed out a few times

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Quoting fkh8ah:

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

LoveOfWisdom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:25 PM
That's how mine is, no problems :) I'd attribute dizzy to just being prego

Quoting fkh8ah:

Last reading was around 92/60...ive had alot of dizzy spells and passed out a few times

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Quoting fkh8ah:

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)