Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update from my previous post

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 161 Total Views

I went in yesterday for my lab work and just got off the phone with the doc. My level is 4.20 so im supposed to continue on the synthyroid 112's just 1 monday-saturday and on sundays I have to take 2 of them until my appointment in March. I really need him to explain everything to me about levels and meds and all that other jazz cause I really have no clue what any of it means. This is what happens when you dont ask questions!!! So there is my update and thanks for all the imput from my other posts. BTW I bought head & shoulders dry scalp shampoo & conditioner and I am flake free, hair is soft and it smells pretty good. And for my chapped lips I got Nivea kiss of moisture lip care, its kinda pricey but so worth it. Once in the morning and once at night and my lips are soft and smooth! Thanks for reading and all the advice! 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Helen
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM

We are all here to help eachother.

llrey74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM

have you found anything that keeps the hair from soft fall?

mommyrenee3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Well I started taking hair,skin and nail vitamins. Your supposed to take them 3 times a day but until I talk to my doctor about it im only taking 1. I dont know about the hair falling out but no lie if it keeps up im going to need a wig! I have a HUGE list to talk to him about so I hope he packs a lunch!!!! If I find any other useful products i'll post them! 

llrey74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Thanks, I am currently sporting 2 bald spots. Yah!!   I have also got a super long list for my ENDO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)