Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question/vent....please help...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

Hello...

I was wondering if anyone out there somewhere knows of a medication that will help me....i guess....feel better? Anything the doctor has perscribed to you that has helped you. I'm currently on Synthroid 100MCG...and have been on for three months. But I've been changing MCG in Synthroid for about one year (11 months)...and each time at the beginning when I start a new amount of MCG I always feel AWESOME then I go back to feeling like crap. I just never feel like myself. It's gets very frustrating and sometimes I see my dh stressed and I feel like it's my fault because of my illness. I really hate my attitude, I try so hard and then it's like any little thing will either annoy me or just piss me off.

*MommyOfTwo347*

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jenicasmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM

It sucks to go back to feeling like crap after feeling better for a few weeks. This seems to be a pretty common occurance when you are trying to get to the right dosage of thyroid meds. The only thing that I am aware of that helps to feel better is to get your levels down to where they need to be for you. If it's been 3 months since your last change when is your dr going to check your levels again?

38047_1230658629_med1.jpg picture by nica1082

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)