Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

Just tell us a little bit about yourself in this post so we can get to know you!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ChristinaL27
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I'm a 26 year old SAHM to 10 month old Ashlyn.  I am married to a wonderful man, Aaron, who is in the Navy.  We are currently living in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and will be here for a couple more years.  I love blogging, scrapbooking, crafts, and baking. 

HarleyGirl740
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Hello...I am new to here! My name is Joanna im a mother to three teenagers.......and a wife to a wonderful man. I am interested in blogging and trying to learn the bases of it so i can start my journey of blogging.. I am a SAHM/HOMESCHOOLER..I like to meet new moms and make new friends. thanks and have a great weekend:) Feel free to add me as a friend...... 

tammylyn1971
by on Oct. 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM

hello, my name is tammy, iam 38 years old and married for 3.5 years, i have 4 wonderful children and 3 step children, alot of drama in my life so iam glad to have a place to blog. i love journaling and have never blogged before, a friend suggested it to me!! iam looking forward to blogging and getting to know u all blessings tammy 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)