Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Welcome to all you vampire and witch fans. I look foreward to getting to know you all! Please introduce yourself so we can start doing that!

I am Michelle. I am 25 years old. I have one son, named Nickolas. I have been obsessed with witches and vampires for as long as I can remember! I look foreward to meeting others like me!

Click Me To Come Check It Out

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tessa1983
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM

My name is Tessa, and I am 26. I have one child, though I would like more. His name is Zander, and he is almost 6, and going into the first grade.

I like anything dealing with the mystical/paranormal, as well as almost anything falling under the fantasy category.  

Frogbaby83
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 12:39 PM

My name is Becca.  I am a 25 year old SAHM.  I love vampire and witch books and movies!  Nice to meet you all!

DaisypathDaisy Ribbon Child Birthday TickerTwinkly Flowers Child Birthday Ticker

Jezture
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I'm Theresa! 27- mom of three Keira 7, Shaden 5, and Isabella 2. Married SAHM to a Navy man. I adore Vampire and Witch Lore as well as being Pagan. Love reading new books and old ones, websites and images :D

Feel free to friend me if you are interested or ask more!

Eveshalloween
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Hi..I just joined this group..can someone please tell me why im the owner????

confused

riniwickedlady
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Hi my name is Rini. I am a 25 year old single mom of two beutiful children.  My son  Dierks is 5 years and my daughter is 4 years.  I am a huge vampire fan and I am Wiccan so thank you for creating such a wonderful group.

dracula

lildrkprncss
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 8:32 AM

Hi, my name is Crystal.  I just turned 28 last week (ugh).  I am married and mommy to Angelo who will be 2 in April.  We would like more, but as we just bought our first home, are waiting to plateau out a little financially.  I work full time and spend my free time volunteering on stage and off it at the local community theaters and also taking online courses for Graphic Design.  I have been obsessed with vampires and witches for as long as I can remember! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)