Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surely she would puke...

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

if she ate too much. First off, let me pronounce my total lack of knowlege about baby-raising. I don't even understand how I got pregnant. (I am infertile and spent $13000 before I 'quit")

So we started Ms M on solids a few weeks ago, at 4 1/2 months because she started attacking us while eating, trying to eat our face, grabbing food off our plates, and watching each bite pass her by all while dangling her jaw open.

So today she ate 3 tablespoons of sweet potato, and 2 tablespoons of cereal. She just kept opening her mouth for more, so I wanted to see what she was capable of.

It;s been 2 hours and no sign of Return of the Sweet Potato.

Too busy to spellcheck, write complete sentences, or have coherent thoughts. Probably typing one-handed too.
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alyssasmom11007
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:27 PM

She may not puke, just have an upset tummy but she would let you know.

let me pronounce my total lack of knowlege about baby-raising. I don't even understand how I got pregnant. (I am infertile and spent $13000 before I 'quit")......I guess we do have some in common like you sent me in the invite.  We spent around $50,000 before we gave up because of my fertility issues. 

MsMistheboss
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Congrats.

Too busy to spellcheck, write complete sentences, or have coherent thoughts. Probably typing one-handed too.
TomNAimee
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 3:59 PM

LOL... That's too cute...

Sounds like she loved the food you gave her!  My son was the same way; I started putting a little bit of rice cereal in his bottle at that age, and that's all it took!  He was a good eater, loved baby food.  Sounds like your daughter will be the same way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)