Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Who inspired you to join this group? Was it a friend or family member with cancer? A survivor you know? Someone whose memory you want to honor? Yourself?

Share who you're supporting in the Breast Cancer Support Center here.

by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Replies (471-480):
teresaonline
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I just found out my cancer in my brain wants to come back, so I have to go back to weekly head chemo. I'm really scared but all I can do is leave it in Gods hands only He knows why. 

Lisp714
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Mobile Photo

I joined this group, to support my Mom(:
She was diagnosed with Paget's Breast Cancer, at the age of 32 yrs old. She beat cancer, and has been in remission ever since. She'll turn 59 yrs old next month. She's better than ever(:
God Bless-
emmygirl31
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:18 AM

I am a survivor and here to share experiences with other survivors.  I feel the cancer journey is one that should never be taken alone.

emmygirl31
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

this story makes me very happy. As a cancer survivor I am always looking for the success stories.  They are what keep me going.  I was diagnosed in 1999 at the age of 46 and so far have stayed cancer free. 

Quoting Lisp714:

Mobile Photo

She was diagnosed with Paget's Breast Cancer, at the age of 32 yrs old. She beat cancer, and has been in remission ever since. She'll turn 59 yrs old next month. She's better than ever(:
God Bless-

Lisp714
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:07 AM
I'm so happy to hear of more survivors too(: Another Kick A** Women!!!

Quoting emmygirl31:

this story makes me very happy. As a cancer survivor I am always looking for the success stories.  They are what keep me going.  I was diagnosed in 1999 at the age of 46 and so far have stayed cancer free. 

Quoting Lisp714:

Mobile Photo

God Bless-

godsgirl26
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Quoting Vixiel:

i just joined because i want to show my support for the women dealing with cancer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloveismyfaith
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:47 PM
I joined for my mom, whose been fighting since I was in kindergarten and although doctors are no longer optimistic, she always gives us hope.
AJesMum
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I lost a dear friend to the fight. I now have another friend who is a survivor and in her honor, with her support, I am now selling in my spare time, breast forms to help her feel her very best and rebuild her confidence along with so many other survivors.

Please bump!

http://stores.ebay.com/french_baja

momof337
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:43 AM
My grandmother
AnetaCichorz81
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Gallbladder cancer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)