Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Who inspired you to join this group? Was it a friend or family member with cancer? A survivor you know? Someone whose memory you want to honor? Yourself?

Share who you're supporting in the Breast Cancer Support Center here.

by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Replies (421-430):
RedHeadedmom89
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I joined to honor the memory of my grandmother who died of breast cancer, & my other grandmother who survived breast cancer, but is now dead.

FloridaGurl4
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I joined to give support to the women who are surviors or for the ones who lost thier life to cancer.

My husband's grandmas lost one of her breast due to breast cancer♥ she is still receiving chemo♥

Sonya42
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I support ME and all my family and friends affected by breast cancer.  I was diagnosed at the age of 38 with Stage IV Her2+.

lorijo84
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I joined because my Mom, her sister and their Mother have all had breast cancer, my mom was premenopausal  and my grandmother and aunt both post menopausal.  Last weekend I found my own lump, I am also premenopausal.  I am scheduled for a biopsy next Wednesday and am scared to death right now. 

CeciliaLyon
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM

my best friend Melissa.. she had a double mastectomy in April now getting her reconstructive surgery.. I got a pink ribbon tattoo with the words fight like a girl on my chest

tabiejo
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I joined to help those who have it, who have had it and honor those that have lost there lives to it.... I work for Avon who also Supports Breast Cancer as well.. Come join our team i can get you started to help those with breast cancer

Sassycafemom
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM

My Mother is a cancer survior...almost in remission. My Aunt has been in remission for roughly four years.

prinjay90
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:03 AM

my grandma i really didnt think it will happen to her and i just dnt knw how to take it but im supporting and helping her in everything i can.If u have any pointers

jillian_G1
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I support breast cancer, and I have had aunts, and grandmothers with breast cancer, also my mother died of pancreatic cancer, i am also 2 and a half years in remission from stage 2 cervical and uterian cancer. I know that it is not breast cancer but I think we need to help support all cancer patients and we need a cure for all cancer.
lotof143
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 1:53 AM

MY LITTLE SITTER MICHELLA AND MY LITTLE SISTER FRANCES

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)