Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

what makes you happy right now?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

during my 18 years of being a patient/survivor i have found that seizing a happy moment really helps...thinking happy thoughts and watching a cozy movie  (wizard of oz or color purple) helped me to forget about the diagnosis, the treatment, and the side effects ....for just a moment....

sometimes a moment is all we need in order to regroup, to shed a tear, to put the mind somewhere else...and most importantely to feel better...

by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sonyarizzo1
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I am in the middle of grueling chemo treatments right now. I find it helps to talk to god at the end if each night. When I get ready to go to bed at night I lay in my bed and thank god for everything I'm thankful for that day and it really helps me to think positively rifht before i go off to sleep.
shadenn766
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM

wishing you a healthy recovery and hope that everything works out for you...god bless

oh i also noticed thatyou're on my friends list...i added you a few months ago...i though the name looked familar...

Quoting sonyarizzo1:

I am in the middle of grueling chemo treatments right now. I find it helps to talk to god at the end if each night. When I get ready to go to bed at night I lay in my bed and thank god for everything I'm thankful for that day and it really helps me to think positively rifht before i go off to sleep.

sanibelblueyezz
by Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Listening to upbeat Christian music & singing along, staying as positive as possible & keeping my sense of humor :)
shadenn766
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM

thats nice and i hope that it continues to work out well for you...

Quoting sanibelblueyezz:

Listening to upbeat Christian music & singing along, staying as positive as possible & keeping my sense of humor :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)