Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your experience (tmi?) ~UPDATE~

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello ladies,

I recently experienced bleeding from my nipple and as well as continuous stinging pain. Have any of you experienced this and what did Dr say?

Thanks, ladies. I just don't really have any one else to ask about this.

UPDATE:

So I had tests done and they can not find anything, I will be rechecked in  3months.

Thanks for your support Maryanne!

James 06/2007     &     Theodore 04/2011

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
busygramma4
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:54 AM
My sister had bleeding from her nipple Kate when she had her cancer. I'm not sure about the stinging though. But I do believers she had some pain involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
signingmama2915
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:26 AM
Doctors are completely dismissing because I could.not PRoduce more blood on the spot. I feel even.worse and like I wasted money getting health insurance to.check.it out. :'(

Thank you for your response.

Quoting busygramma4:

My sister had bleeding from her nipple Kate when she had her cancer. I'm not sure about the stinging though. But I do believers she had some pain involved.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busygramma4
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

PLEASE DO NOT let them dismis this! She went to a cancer institute with this for 4 years and they dismissed this every time and when she finally went to my husband's oncologist and then the surgeon, they told her they couldn't believe she was still alive!!!

Quoting signingmama2915:

Doctors are completely dismissing because I could.not PRoduce more blood on the spot. I feel even.worse and like I wasted money getting health insurance to.check.it out. :'(

Quoting busygramma4:

signingmama2915
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
The took a sample of what is left of bm, which almost brought me to tears getting out for it. And sent it to lab to test for abnormal cells. I don't know if anything else should be done.

The doctor told me the pain I have been having since mid September was probably "premenstrual breast pain". :((

Quoting busygramma4:

PLEASE DO NOT let them dismis this! She went to a cancer institute with this for 4 years and they dismissed this every time and when she finally went to my husband's oncologist and then the surgeon, they told her they couldn't believe she was still alive!!!

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

busygramma4
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Another dr's opinion! 

Quoting signingmama2915:

The took a sample of what is left of bm, which almost brought me to tears getting out for it. And sent it to lab to test for abnormal cells. I don't know if anything else should be done.

The doctor told me the pain I have been having since mid September was probably "premenstrual breast pain". :((

Quoting busygramma4:

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

signingmama2915
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM
That was not my regular doctor, I plan on asking to have my doctor when I get results and so I can talk to him. I have had different and no insurance for almost 3 years but before that he was my doctor for almost 9 years before that. I am hoping he remember me and how I am and takes me seriously and doesn't treat me the way th other doctor did.

Quoting busygramma4:

Another dr's opinion! 

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

busygramma4
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM

That's good. I would also think oncologist too. Keep me up to date.

Quoting signingmama2915:

That was not my regular doctor, I plan on asking to have my doctor when I get results and so I can talk to him. I have had different and no insurance for almost 3 years but before that he was my doctor for almost 9 years before that. I am hoping he remember me and how I am and takes me seriously and doesn't treat me the way th other doctor did.

Quoting busygramma4:

Another dr's opinion! 

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

Quoting signingmama2915:

Quoting busygramma4:

tinkerbellp
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Hey sweetie was reading ur post I've never had that hope u doing ok since Christmas is coming up :)
signingmama2915
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM
I've had tests done, nothing was found. But I know there is something not right, but they found no cancer or lumps. So that's good. I think it's an issue to lactation (I quit bf in August)

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Hey sweetie was reading ur post I've never had that hope u doing ok since Christmas is coming up :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)