Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Hi

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi

My name is Amanda, I am 33 years old.

I have a mammogram and ultrasound scheduled for Friday.

Last week my right nipple leaked goo and then blood, blood has come out 2 times since. I am scared because when I googled it, it was a sign of breast cancer.

I found this group and thought I would share here, Thanks for reading this....

I had my mammogram and ultrasound- they couldn't find anything, so that is really good. We are treating with antibodics and hopefully it won't happen again. Thank you so much ladies!!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nora_A
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Amanda, I really hope that it turns out to be just an infection or something. I'll be praying for a good outcome from your tests. Please keep us informed of how you're doing. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. 

Jennasmom08
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Nora_A:

Amanda, I really hope that it turns out to be just an infection or something. I'll be praying for a good outcome from your tests. Please keep us informed of how you're doing. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you! I started an antibodic in case that is what it is (I really hope so) but I am scared because my family has a history of cancer (just not breast). I didn't know an infection could cause my issue- but I hope that is all it is...

taniamorse85
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I will keep you in my prayers.   I really hope it's nothing too serious.  I'm glad you found this group.   The ladies in here are wonderfully supportive.

I had my own scare a few months ago (turned out to be cysts), and the waiting is so difficult.  You're pretty fortunate, though.  I had to wait about 6 weeks between my doctor's appointment and the appointment for my ultrasound.  I don't know how I got through it with my sanity intact!

sanibelblueyezz
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Good that wiu are having the tests done. Not so good that you googled. It will scare the hell out of you but it may be misinformation. A lot of their information is outdated. So I hope it is not cancer but if it is most of us have been thru it all & we are here to help. Good luck & God bless. Marilyn xx
jennbeer
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi Amanda,

Thoughts and prayers sent your way.  I am a Triple neg breastcancer survivor...diagnosed in June of 2010.  If you need anything please let me know.  I'm not on Cafe that often, but am on fb daily.

Jenn :)

jenn@beerfamily.us 

busygramma4
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Good news for you! but glad you're here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN