Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

About me and my health

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have talked to my husband about going off the hormone pills and he supports me in this decision. But my 19yr old son doesn't support me in this
decision! He is worried about me and cares about me and so does my husband! This was the hardest decision that I have ever made! And I cried about it too! And when I did! I heard a voice tell me that I am going to be o.k! And I think that. That voice was god! Thank you god for tell me that I am going to be o.k!

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ltajik
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I always say if I can sleep at night with my decision then it's the right one. My son was 19when I was diagnosed and he was the same he didn't want me to do anything the doc didn't order. They are scared (mine wouldn't admit it) we are their rock and they just don't want anything to happen to us. Thinking of you
FebPenguins
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear you! My mother is going to a nuropath. She has decided not to do conventional treatment, they suggested chemo, radation and tamoxifin for 10 yrs. We~because cancer affects us all as a family~said the same thing, "This was the hardest decision". Trust yourself, your gut, your instinct. HUGS!!

Angellinda
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I couldn't have any hormones since I had Triple Negatiove Breast Cancer. Sending my best to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN