Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

What my chemo doctor told me yesterday!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 1 Replies

My chemo doctor told me that my mammogram turned out great! She said that there was no cancer found in my breast's!

But she talked to me about when I went into the ER last week after I took a hormone blocker!

She told me that these hormone pills should have no bad side effects on me!

So she also asked me what where the sytopms!

I told her that I had numbess on the right side of my face and the next day my vision was going in and out

like like vision! And I also felt sick too!

She told me that the hormone blocker does not cause these side effects two hours after I took them!

But it did! And she did not be leave me when I said that! She also told me that the other hormone blockers that she tried me on can not effect me at all! So I told her that the second one she put me gave me extreme pain where it hurt so bad to walk and get around that I cried!  And I also told her that I got dizzy from it and had upset stomach too! The first one she had me tried just caused nothing but stiff joint and bone pain walking!  And she was pretty upset with me! I was in a good positive mood when I saw her! Than she asked me why I am taking low dosage asprin! I told her it was to prevent blood clotting! And she asked me why I am taking Ibpropin!  I told her that it is for sinus pressure! She did not like me taking these med's at all! But my  regurlar doctor want's me to take them! 

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
2curly
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

That sounds confusing.  I am not sure why she said that.  All I have been reading online is about the many side effects of the hormone blockers.  Also everyone reacts differently to different medications.  

I don't understand why she said no aspirin or ibuprofen??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN