Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Support

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hi I am new to the group. My name is Kalissa am 25 years old and have a 6 year old daughter. I was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer stage 3 on July 16th of this year. I am looking for support.

Thank you for reading this post.

Kalissa
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2curly
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kalissa, sorry I don't get on here as much. Thank you for sharing.  I am 39 years old with two young kids and I was diagnosed back in April and had a bilateral mastectomy the end of May.  Going through reconstruction right now.

I guess you are still seeing doctor's for treatment options?  Do you know what your next step is?

shadenn766
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

prayers to you

millsmom33
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi.  I was diagnosed with stge 3 breast cancer in August of 2011.  Had chemo, lumpectomy, more chemo and radiation.  Finished my last dose of herceptin in August 2012.  God is good !!

MadameK620
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:29 AM
My chemo starts next week Tuesday. On Monday I have my second opinion appointment at U of M Michigan. My "lump" is 7.01 cm (yhe size of a baseball) and they hope chemo will strink it.

Quoting 2curly:

Hi Kalissa, sorry I don't get on here as much. Thank you for sharing.  I am 39 years old with two young kids and I was diagnosed back in April and had a bilateral mastectomy the end of May.  Going through reconstruction right now.

I guess you are still seeing doctor's for treatment options?  Do you know what your next step is?

ltajik
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers for you. Do you know what type the tumor is?
How is it going.
Hugs
MadameK620
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Thank you for your prayers. It's a 7.01 cm tumor. Stage 3B cancer. It's going just a lot to take in all at once.

Quoting ltajik:

Prayers for you. Do you know what type the tumor is?

How is it going.

Hugs
2curly
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Stay strong. 

Quoting MadameK620:

My chemo starts next week Tuesday. On Monday I have my second opinion appointment at U of M Michigan. My "lump" is 7.01 cm (yhe size of a baseball) and they hope chemo will strink it.

Quoting 2curly:

Dolphinz
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer on February 15th of this year. Mine has already spread to my bones. A lot of it is in my spine. I currently take Tamoxifen and also get a bone strengthening med
in an i.v. once a month. Im here to talk if you want or need to. :)

Quoting MadameK620:

Hi I am new to the group. My name is Kalissa am 25 years old and have a 6 year old daughter. I was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer stage 3 on July 16th of this year. I am looking for support.

Thank you for reading this post.

Kalissa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM

just checking to see how you're doing, i hope that you're feeling ok...

shadenn766
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

just saying hello, hope that you're doing ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)