Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Hi I'm Linda and just had......

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM
  • 17 Replies
3 moms liked this

Breast cancer surgery yesterday on my left breast. They were afraid it had spread but thy did a Biopsy on my left underarm and it came back negative...oh I'm so happy it was NEGATIVE,!!  Oh God , He couldn't of blessed me more.i am ashamed to say that I had never had a mammogram done before and I am 56 yrs old and come to find out that I had cancer. I went thru blaming myself for that so I was very depressed and suicidal....but I have many dear friends that were so supportive and got me to feeling so much better. I am now very positive and feel so much better and know that I'm now on a different journey in my life....I'm very grateful and will continue to be ...

I have 3 adult children and 8 grandkids and have too much going for me and don't ever want to think of suicide again.

it is so nice to meet each one of you!! Glad to be here!! Huggies, Linda 

if you have any questions for me just ask!!  Love and Light

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Welcome Linda and what great news you got keep being so positive!

shadenn766
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM

so happy to know that, wishing you many healthy days ahead

Montylyn
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Thank you so much and yes I will stay positive
Quoting LadyBast:

Welcome Linda and what great news you got keep being so positive!

Montylyn
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Thank you sweetie so much......huggies Linda
Quoting shadenn766:

shadenn766
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
you're more than welcome...im a 2 time survivor myself, so i understand...even though it was a different type of cancer...its tsill the same battle and i was wonderring , are you the same linda from "talking from the heart " group?, i used to be in that group...just got so warpped up trying to keep my own group going well wishes...take care:)
Quoting Montylyn:

Quoting shadenn766:

2curly
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Welcome Linda. That is great news for you.  Stay positive.  Stay strong 

Montylyn
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Wow, yes it's me I thought your avatar looked familiar but wasn't sure..oh sweetie how are you? Yes I totally agree the same happened to me...but don't worry about it,it's understandable. Well you sound like you are doing great...I'm so glad for you...you know I had not EVER had a mammogram and finally went to have one done and "Bam" I has cancer....I already had the lump taken out and now going to have chemo . Well I say that's what will happen but on the 23 of this month I go see the oncologist for the 1st time and she will decide. Well sweetie nice talking to you again and I'll keep in touch and you take care...huggies,Linda
Quoting shadenn766:

you're more than welcome...im a 2 time survivor myself, so i understand...even though it was a different type of cancer...its tsill the same battle and i was wonderring , are you the same linda from "talking from the heart " group?, i used to be in that group...just got so warpped up trying to keep my own group going well wishes...take care:)
Quoting Montylyn:

Quoting shadenn766:

shadenn766
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM
o so glad i found you again, lol..i thought your name looked familar too and just know that im praying for you...fingers crossed and best wishes, email/ pm me anytime ive had the chemo and radiation before, so i know how that can be...im sure you'll do fine with whatever treatment plan they have for you hugs and keep in touch:)
Quoting Montylyn:

Wow, yes it's me I thought your avatar looked familiar but wasn't sure..oh sweetie how are you? Yes I totally agree the same happened to me...but don't worry about it,it's understandable. Well you sound like you are doing great...I'm so glad for you...you know I had not EVER had a mammogram and finally went to have one done and "Bam" I has cancer....I already had the lump taken out and now going to have chemo . Well I say that's what will happen but on the 23 of this month I go see the oncologist for the 1st time and she will decide. Well sweetie nice talking to you again and I'll keep in touch and you take care...huggies,Linda
Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting Montylyn:

Quoting shadenn766:

Montylyn
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Thank you sweetheart. Am flag to be here!!
Quoting 2curly:

Welcome Linda. That is great news for you.  Stay positive.  Stay strong 

workathome1
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Amen

Quoting shadenn766:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)