Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Hi I'm Linda and just had......

Posted by   + Show Post

Breast cancer surgery yesterday on my left breast. They were afraid it had spread but thy did a Biopsy on my left underarm and it came back negative...oh I'm so happy it was NEGATIVE,!!  Oh God , He couldn't of blessed me more.i am ashamed to say that I had never had a mammogram done before and I am 56 yrs old and come to find out that I had cancer. I went thru blaming myself for that so I was very depressed and suicidal....but I have many dear friends that were so supportive and got me to feeling so much better. I am now very positive and feel so much better and know that I'm now on a different journey in my life....I'm very grateful and will continue to be ...

I have 3 adult children and 8 grandkids and have too much going for me and don't ever want to think of suicide again.

it is so nice to meet each one of you!! Glad to be here!! Huggies, Linda 

if you have any questions for me just ask!!  Love and Light

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Replies (11-17):
Montylyn
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Thank you is much....sorry for taking so long to response back.....well it is hard to stay positive since I was just told that they found a spot on my lung now...I am a smoker and trying to quit so fast....but thanks Hun I will stay strong!! Huggies, Linda  .....

Quoting 2curly:

Welcome Linda. That is great news for you.  Stay positive.  Stay strong 

dana63
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Mysister as you know we all have a journey. I am sory you were so depressed that you felt like life wasnt worth living. YOu know I love you and here for you. We will get through this together!! :)

2curly
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I'm sorry Linda about this new development.  It definitely is hard to stay positive with news like that sometimes.  I think we all have been there and feel your pain.  Keep surrounding yourself with positive people/friends and they can keep you up when at times you don't feel like it.  Good luck with quitting smoking, it is not easy I know.  Sending you positive thoughts and vibes and of course hugs!

hugs

Quoting Montylyn:

Thank you is much....sorry for taking so long to response back.....well it is hard to stay positive since I was just told that they found a spot on my lung now...I am a smoker and trying to quit so fast....but thanks Hun I will stay strong!! Huggies, Linda  .....

Quoting 2curly:

Montylyn
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Yes my dear friend we will go thru together and I'm also here for you too ALWAYS!!  I still feel depressed but I have to get a grip and fight this cancer and now with a spot in my lung that was  spotted on the CT Scan . My God it has to stop.....

Quoting dana63:

Mysister as you know we all have a journey. I am sory you were so depressed that you felt like life wasnt worth living. YOu know I love you and here for you. We will get through this together!! :)

Montylyn
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Thank you again, I will sweetheart !!
Quoting 2curly:

I'm sorry Linda about this new development.  It definitely is hard to stay positive with news like that sometimes.  I think we all have been there and feel your pain.  Keep surrounding yourself with positive people/friends and they can keep you up when at times you don't feel like it.  Good luck with quitting smoking, it is not easy I know.  Sending you positive thoughts and vibes and of course hugs!

hugs

Quoting Montylyn:

Quoting 2curly:

dana63
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

My sister I have had twp places in my right lung for 4 years now. I dont smoke or drink and so far we are just watching it and praying.. Keep me posted! :)

Quoting Montylyn:

Yes my dear friend we will go thru together and I'm also here for you too ALWAYS!!  I still feel depressed but I have to get a grip and fight this cancer and now with a spot in my lung that was  spotted on the CT Scan . My God it has to stop.....

Quoting dana63:

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

Montylyn
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Oh really good to know sister, I feel better now .....thank you !!
Quoting dana63:

My sister I have had twp places in my right lung for 4 years now. I dont smoke or drink and so far we are just watching it and praying.. Keep me posted! :)

Quoting Montylyn:

Quoting dana63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)