Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

My health and my dads health!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 1 Replies
Yesterday I went to see my gp nurse at my chemo doctors office. She told me first that my new chemo doctor won't be starting to take patience until this January! So that is when I meet my new chemo doctor! And she also told me that because I have stopped taking the anti hormone pills that she is worried that my breast cancer will come back because I have been in pain in my right sholder ! She told me that the breast cancer only goes to the upper part of the body! And not the lower part! She also told me that my new doctor won't be taking new pateince until January because my new chemo doctor is right out of med school and she has to learn the computer system for the doctors office ! And she is also doing oreintation too! Before she starts in January! My oldest brother mike emailed my husband and I to tell us that my dad has the signs of Alzhiemers demtica! It is very hard because he gets all pissed off on stuff that he thinks hasn't or had happen like in the past! I was upset at first! And than my husband made me realize that my dad could live a long time! My dad has a girl friend that is taking care of him! And my middle brother scott has taken over the book keeping for my dad! your cafemom friend always Jenny Kilpatrick
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
taniamorse85
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs))) I hope everything goes well with the new doctor. So sorry to hear that your dad is sick. My grandpa (mom's stepdad) had Alzheimer's, which he developed shortly before my grandma passed away from leukemia. He passed away this past April, about 3 years after diagnosis, though Grandma believed he may have gone undiagnosed for a while. Anyway, I'm glad your dad has someone who can take care of him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)