Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Sep. 28, 2015 at 8:32 PM
Replies (11-13):
Lb128f
by Linda :) on Jun. 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Ohhhh, just playing with ME ;-) I get it....IDK why I do that...my 23-year-old is constantly reminding me he is a "man" now and I don't have to "Smother" him so much!

Quoting BL2010:

It was meant jokingly.... The way you were sounding motherly. You know, like I usually do to people.

Quoting Lb128f:

I'm confused, this is funny to you? How?

Quoting BL2f010:

lol

I understand and I know a lot of women do.. I used to also but the risk you run is not finding something for a 11-12 month period of time. It could make a difference. I want you to be safe and okay! The difference could be Lumpectomy vs. Mastectomy.

Quoting BL2010:

I let my medical provider do this. :)

Lb128f
by Linda :) on Jun. 29, 2017 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I think she misunderstood...as I did when you wrote "lol"...I should have known you were just laughing at me saying I wanted you to be safe and okay! ;-)

Quoting BL2010:

Hi and welcome to the group. Please relax.. I wasn't meaning it as a joke. 

Quoting Valentina327: Unless the person who is your medical provider is also sleeping with you regularly so that they can examine you monthly there is absolutely nothing to laugh about. None of this is a joke. Thank you for the post OP.
Quoting BL2010:

lol

Quoting Lb128f:

I understand and I know a lot of women do.. I used to also but the risk you run is not finding something for a 11-12 month period of time. It could make a difference. I want you to be safe and okay! The difference could be Lumpectomy vs. Mastectomy.

Quoting BL2010:

BL2010
by BL on Jun. 30, 2017 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

That's exactly the way it was meant. :)

Quoting Lb128f:

I think she misunderstood...as I did when you wrote "lol"...I should have known you were just laughing at me saying I wanted you to be safe and okay! ;-)

Quoting BL2010:

Hi and welcome to the group. Please relax.. I wasn't meaning it as a joke. 

Quoting Valentina327: Unless the person who is your medical provider is also sleeping with you regularly so that they can examine you monthly there is absolutely nothing to laugh about. None of this is a joke. Thank you for the post OP.
Quoting BL2010:

lol

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting BL2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)