Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

I have a question

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 15 Replies

OK this may be a stupid question but I am new at this.  Is there a direct link I can give people so they can join my team?  I have been trying to get email addy's so I can send them an invite, but it would be much easier if I could just give them a direct link to my team homepage so they can just join me.

by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Admin
by Head Admin on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Hi tretresmom,

You may want to visit the Yoplait Lids FAQ's

If you cannot find your answer there, you can contact them using the toll-free number provided in the FAQs.

Thank you for being part of this cause.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Quoting CafeMom Admin:

Hi tretresmom,

If you cannot find your answer there, you can contact them using the toll-free number provided in the FAQs.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

Thank you  I may have to give them a call anyway since I am having other issues too

Trin0714
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting CafeMom Admin:

Hi tretresmom,

|The CafeMom Admin Team

Thank you  I may have to give them a call anyway since I am having other issues too

same thing here cuz its not in the FAQ's i already looked there...

shell81
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:26 PM

They will be overloaded with phone calls cause I will be calling also. Last yr we could link to our teams page and when you were on your teams page it said your team name. This yr it just says your name.. 

tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Quoting shell81:

They will be overloaded with phone calls cause I will be calling also. Last yr we could link to our teams page and when you were on your teams page it said your team name. This yr it just says your name.. 

Not to mention team members are not being listed.  I have had 2 people join and it says no members.  Plus how will they know what team is sending in the lids?  Shouldn't there be a way to mark the or something?

shell81
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Quoting tretresmom:

Not to mention team members are not being listed.  I have had 2 people join and it says no members.  Plus how will they know what team is sending in the lids?  Shouldn't there be a way to mark the or something?

You are right last yr we had a team number to put on the lids. So this yr it don't say anything about that. Last yr it said our teams name on our page on there and this yr nothing but our name. I actually have FOUR teams right now because it was not letting me make one and I guess it did. Their system is a little wacky this yr. I hope tomorrow we can address this to them so they can fix everything.

tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Quoting shell81:

Quoting tretresmom:

You are right last yr we had a team number to put on the lids. So this yr it don't say anything about that. Last yr it said our teams name on our page on there and this yr nothing but our name. I actually have FOUR teams right now because it was not letting me make one and I guess it did. Their system is a little wacky this yr. I hope tomorrow we can address this to them so they can fix everything.

LOL  I have 2 because I was trying to sign and and it was saying the info was not recognized  I hope they can remove one of the teams I created because it is kid of confusing  LOL

Trin0714
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:40 AM

anyone checked out the site yet today? to see if things have changed? 

tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I am still having a problem I can not sign in 

Trin0714
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:43 AM

sigh... hope they get this fixed i really am super excited about this project, i recently quit school and i really need something to put all my energy in ( besides my kids of course)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)