Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer Awareness Group Breast Cancer Awareness Group

OK this may be a stupid question but I am new at this.  Is there a direct link I can give people so they can join my team?  I have been trying to get email addy's so I can send them an invite, but it would be much easier if I could just give them a direct link to my team homepage so they can just join me.

by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Replies (11-15):
tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM

I hear ya.  I want to get started I have people wanting to join my team but their site is all screwy  LOL

Quoting Trin0714:

sigh... hope they get this fixed i really am super excited about this project, i recently quit school and i really need something to put all my energy in ( besides my kids of course)

Stonemommy4
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Good Afternoon

I thought I was the only one, lol glad to know I'm not crazy, lol....I'm calling right, now.. 

tretresmom
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I did call and they said they would forward the info to the people who deal with the website and then call me back so if you are having this problem give them a call. 

Quoting Stonemommy4:

Good Afternoon

I thought I was the only one, lol glad to know I'm not crazy, lol....I'm calling right, now.. 

Stonemommy4
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 12:19 PM

LOL, I did and they said the same thing, they took my info and hopefully if we all call they will get the message and fix it, lol...

Thanks for your comment...

BeBlessed

Robin

Quoting tretresmom:

I did call and they said they would forward the info to the people who deal with the website and then call me back so if you are having this problem give them a call. 

Quoting Stonemommy4:

Good Afternoon

Trin0714
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 1:30 PM

so now we wait.... cuz i should have 3 members listed on my thing and i dont... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)