Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom and Gemvara gave me $500 (Oh my lucky day)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 11467 Total Views

Yes, you read it correctly...Cafemom and Gemvara gave me $500 to customize my OWN piece of bling and now I want to give you my honest opinions:

I called today around 2:00 pm and spoke with Jake, what a pleasant experience. I had already picked out what I wanted.....(totally cool to customize your own piece). I gave Jake the item # and told him I wanted the stone to be aquamarine and the chain sterling silver. Wait till you see this .....I am in love....

So, at the end of the transaction.....he asked "what price do you see on your computer"....I told him $545.00 he said,,,"can you hold please"..came back  in a matter of seconds and said I have to switch to a different computer, this on is not cooperating...he was back in no time at all and explained that the price that he showed was $624.00 (or something close to that)... But no problem...I told him the information on the page and he was happy to correct the price on his end. The experience was fun, exciting and 2 thumbs up!!!

I asked him how long Gemvara has been around and he said since 2007 and that they just "re launched" last Feb. He went on to explain that every piece is hand made from a designer "wax mold" and the gem stones are hand picked for the highest quality, therefore each piece is truly original...  :)

Here is a pic of what I order....being that they have to "hand make" my piece...I should have it in about 30 days and then I will "model my bling" for you...until then...

PICTURE THIS :)

Perspective View

Oh.....I went ahead and got this for myself....I don't own "fine jewelry" just fashion..so I let Cafemom and Gemvara spoil me...thanks....

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brwneyeddaisy1
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM

WOOHOO, How exciting and how pretty!!!!!!  Can't wait to see you with it!  Make a video!

Ericka, have you done yours yet?

Stormywaters03
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Here's mine Daisy...

and I can't wait to see your stuff maciymommieof3!

Sweetmami07
by on Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Wow that is great you ladies deserved it for sure I know you are all busy moms who need to be treated every once in a while. I am new but I wanted to add a video that I did of a prize I one from cafemom and mama mio, I also got to do the Walmart Influence program with my second son but I didn't make a video!

Stormywaters03
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM

That's awesome!  I love the Daily Buzz..I won a um...relaxation cd  the other week!  So does the oil work?  Forgot what it was called, but they had cute names!  The one for stretch marks...

Quoting Sweetmami07:

Wow that is great you ladies deserved it for sure I know you are all busy moms who need to be treated every once in a while. I am new but I wanted to add a video that I did of a prize I one from cafemom and mama mio, I also got to do the Walmart Influence program with my second son but I didn't make a video!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)