Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start With Ameriplan Today For ONLY $25!! It WILL Change Your Life!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 120 Total Views

Hi Everyone,

For many people that search to find something to do at home that is not a scam or just some opportunity that only makes the owner(s) money is a hard thing to find! I looked for well over a year and tried a lot of different things and was almost ready to give up, put my two young children in day care, (I cried at the thought of someone else raising my kids), and joining the corporate world. It was killing me. Well, the day I decided there is nothing legit out there, I was browsing the internet and I found it!!! I started reading the information and reliezed this was EVERYTHING I was looking for. I got started and haven't stopped since then.

For a limited time you can start your own home business with all the perks- home with your family, benefits, daily pay, unlimited earning potential, unlimited training, freedom to set your own schedule and you only have to talk to PEOPLE THAT WANT TO TALK TO YOU! NO COLD CALLING. Internet and phone is required. I am here whenever you need something- support, questions- anything. Feel free to visit http://www.freedomathometeam.com/csours to learn more or e-mail me at fahtrecruiting@gmail.com  or leave me a message here. I would be more than happy to go over anything with you! I love what I do and you can TOO!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)