Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Need Help Making Extra Money?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

Arbonne will explode in growth these next few months and we need your to help spread the word.

We have an incredible anti aging line that will blow the competition away.  

It's RE9 Advanced synergizes not one, but 9 major age-defying elements and botanicals in a powerful system of products clinically proven to start working within 24 hours.

The RE9 Advanced breakthrough approach addresses skin health by pairing targeted topical treatments with an age-defying supplement that accelerates results twice as fast.  Antioxidant Vitamin C, contained in the supplement, suports collagen synthesis and helps restore skin's youthful glow.  Algai extract enhances this activity on the skin's outer layer, dramatically diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Contact me for your free sample.

You don't have to know how to sell.  These products sell themselves.  You also don't have to buy inventory, just what you want to show people.  We also have samples to hand out to people.  This is the time to join Arbonne.  Contact me today and I will help you start earning what you deserve to make. 

Helping people to look and feel their best.

Donna Susor, Independent Arbonne Consultant

donnasusor.myarbonne.com, (419) 297-3778

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)