• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aren't Many Of Us Here For The Same Reason? To Be Set Free From That J.O.B?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 95 Total Views

Well I know that is the main reason I'm here.  I've been looking and looking for a program that is easy to do, duplicatable and can make me, my family and friends financially independent from a typical J.O.B.

Well with MPB Today I have found what I've been looking for!  Do you know anyone with a grocery bill equal to or more than $200 per month? How about your family...do you spend more than $200 a month on groceries and gas?

Why should we continue to pay for groceries & gas when we can get them for free...Over & Over Again...and get paid for doing it?  If You Are Like Me & Want To Be Free From That J.O.B. Then You Must Take A Serious Look At This BiZ Opp!

What if I told you there is a company out of Florida that is paying people like you and me to do what we are already doing...shopping for groceries and buying gas?

Would you be interested in earning $300 cash and a $200 Wal-Mart gift card over and over and over again just for purchasing a onetime $200 grocery voucher (good for $200 worth of groceries from their online store or a $200 Wal-Mart gift card), paying a $10 website fee (yearly cost...not monthly) and telling 2 of your friends who do the same?

The checks cash and the cards work! This is an amazing cash generating machine! People on my team are cycling weekly over and over again!

I have several friends and family who spend way more than $200 in groceries each month and I'd bet that you do to...everyone is flocking to join this business!

When you join our team we will help you to cycle and fill your matrix so that you can receive your $500 ($300 cash/$200 gift card)!

If this sounds interesting please visit the site below and fill in your info and I will contact you.

Your success is waiting...it's just a click away! :-)

http://profitbuildersystem.com/tgoldman (copy and paste link into your browser)

Wishing you much success!

Theresa Goldman

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)