Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A good reason to homeschool...

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 497 Total Views

by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bren_darlene
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I pulled my DC out of these government controlled schools 18 yrs ago and have been home educating since. I am down to just 2 children still at home as all of the rest have graduated from our homeschool.

.jillybean.
by Member on Sep. 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Quoting bren_darlene:

I pulled my DC out of these government controlled schools 18 yrs ago and have been home educating since. I am down to just 2 children still at home as all of the rest have graduated from our homeschool.

I'm homeschooling my preschooler this year. So far, so good. I think it's the best alternative to public schooling.

blessed2bmomof1
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I also hs my dd. With the exception of 2 months when I took leave of my senses and enrolled her in ps for K, she has been hs'd the entire time. There's not a chance of me ever again entrusting the care/education of my child, to the system.

diospira
by Group Admin on Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Quoting blessed2bmomof1:

I also hs my dd. With the exception of 2 months when I took leave of my senses and enrolled her in ps for K, she has been hs'd the entire time. There's not a chance of me ever again entrusting the care/education of my child, to the system.

I feel the same way. There is no way I will give them that power. My dd just turned 13 and has been home-schooled virtually the whole time.

Moms Against the New World Order

BridgetC140
by New Member on May. 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I have been considering homeschooling.  I would love to do it, but I am a nursing student so I think my husband sees dollar signs in our future.  Not that nurses make a lot, but we have been living on his income for a while............It's funny too because he's super anti-NWO etc.........yet still thinks about $ when it comes to our daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)