Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 787 Total Views

Poll

Question: Was 9-11 an inside job?

Options:

Yes

No

I don't know.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

Eight years has passed since the twin towers and building 7 fell.  What is your opinion?  Was 9-11 an inside job?

by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diospira
by Group Admin on Aug. 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM

On the day it occurred, I had someone tell me it was a false flag operation. I was not ready at that time to consider that possibility, it was too fresh and we are dealing with a "shock and awe" situation here.

But with time, the more I investigated the more certain I became that it was an inside job. There are circumstantial factors, like the day before they knew nothing and did nothing to prevent it, then immediately afterward  they magically "knew" all about it and exactly who was responsible. And who benefitted? And who was warned not to fly that day? (Willie Brown has admitted being warned.)

Just way, way too many factors and facts to ignore. And more come out all the time, like the explosives residues found in the debris.

Luna091306
by on Aug. 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM

I think it is obvious the official report has many many holes in it. I don't know what happened exactly but here are things I do know:

#1. WTC1, WTC2, WTC7 are the only building in history to collapse in a pancake style due to fire. The first two were hit by jets yet all three fell the exact same way at almost freefall speed.

#2. NORAD had an exercise that day at the exact same moment for the exact same scenario. Chaney led it.

#3. After 9/11 Bush, Chaney, and Rice all claimed they would have never imagined terrorists flying planes into buildings. Refer to #2. 

#4. The FBI confiscated all footage of the plane that hit the pentagon within minutes. They later released one tape that was so blurry you could not even see exactly what it was.

Honestly, that is enough for me to question the official story.

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

Luna091306
by on Aug. 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Right! They knew immediately. Very strange.

Quoting diospira:

On the day it occurred, I had someone tell me it was a false flag operation. I was not ready at that time to consider that possibility, it was too fresh and we are dealing with a "shock and awe" situation here.

But with time, the more I investigated the more certain I became that it was an inside job. There are circumstantial factors, like the day before they knew nothing and did nothing to prevent it, then immediately afterward  they magically "knew" all about it and exactly who was responsible. And who benefitted? And who was warned not to fly that day? (Willie Brown has admitted being warned.)

Just way, way too many factors and facts to ignore. And more come out all the time, like the explosives residues found in the debris.

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

diospira
by Group Admin on Aug. 22, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Quoting Luna091306:

.....#4. The FBI confiscated all footage of the plane that hit the pentagon within minutes. They later released one tape that was so blurry you could not even see exactly what it was.......

Right, at the Pentagon with a gazillion surveillance cameras they were unable to produce footage of the airplane that was supposedly able to swoop down at high speed and an impossible angle to enter  the building with surgical precision through a much smaller hole than the actual width of that type of aircraft.

Also, there was absolutely no wreckage of an airplane visible on the news footage; it had disappeared without a trace.Seems to be a pattern here.

What is visible on the tape they eventually released looks to me more like a missile than a plane.

AlexaPISCES
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Inside, without a doubt! At the very least, inaction to prevent. And that is being generous. But the more I read, the more it becomes clear. And what really shocks me is how they shoot down any opposing theories as wild 'conspiracies'. All the while their own reports are so full of holes and convoluted explanations.

diospira
by Group Admin on Dec. 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Quoting AlexaPISCES:

Inside, without a doubt! At the very least, inaction to prevent. And that is being generous. But the more I read, the more it becomes clear. And what really shocks me is how they shoot down any opposing theories as wild 'conspiracies'. All the while their own reports are so full of holes and convoluted explanations.

It is a tactic that has worked well for them.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

Basically "Conspiracy Theory" is a term coined by the officials to discredit any other theory that is opposed to the official narrative. The official narrative of the government regarding 9/11 is a conspiracy theory itself. However we have been indoctrinated into thinking that these two words are synonymous with delusional thinking and outrageous nonsensical theories. In reality they are normal words and there is nothing outrageous about a conspiracy theory, it happens all the time.

JonesboroGypsy
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM

September 11, 2001

Bush has lied to us all
He helped the twin towers fall
His shifty eyes when he was told
Puts a chill down my spine, my blood runs cold

A brand new fear has crept in
All because of Bush's sin
It's not the terrorist overseas
That has brought me to my knees

They said they needed a "new Pearl Harbor"
On their plan they did labor
What would get Americans attention
So they will rally around our intention

They brought down the twin towers
And the American citizens cowers
Terrified, they all agreed
It was time to set Iraqis free

Little did they know
Bush has stole the show
He has taken control
He owns every soul

He and his cronies formed a pact
He passed his patriot act
To imprison you and me
If by his policy we disagree

Haliburton is to build our determent camps
They have won many government approval stamps
Big business in on the go
Striking Americans a financial blow

Many laws have been made
A stroke of a pen - our futures laid
It has been the plan of scull and bones
They put Bush on the throne

Inside job? Outside job? Yes to both. I believe the Bush admin. and Ariel Sharon along with mossad planned and carried out these attacks. I have read where Bin Laden was seen about July 2001 in an American medical facility and  died Dec 2001. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.html . However they had to keep him alive (or convince us he was) so that we would keep our kids in the Middle East and that Israel will have control over a pipeline in Iraq and Iran ( seems I read somewhere - Afghanistan also) . Lately I have been reading that we are in Afghanistan for the opium fields....

diospira
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Quoting JonesboroGypsy:

September 11, 2001

Bush has lied to us all
He helped the twin towers fall
His shifty eyes when he was told
Puts a chill down my spine, my blood runs cold

A brand new fear has crept in
All because of Bush's sin
It's not the terrorist overseas
That has brought me to my knees

They said they needed a "new Pearl Harbor"
On their plan they did labor
What would get Americans attention
So they will rally around our intention

They brought down the twin towers
And the American citizens cowers
Terrified, they all agreed
It was time to set Iraqis free

Little did they know
Bush has stole the show
He has taken control
He owns every soul

He and his cronies formed a pact
He passed his patriot act
To imprison you and me
If by his policy we disagree

Haliburton is to build our determent camps
They have won many government approval stamps
Big business in on the go
Striking Americans a financial blow

Many laws have been made
A stroke of a pen - our futures laid
It has been the plan of scull and bones
They put Bush on the throne

Inside job? Outside job? Yes to both. I believe the Bush admin. and Ariel Sharon along with mossad planned and carried out these attacks. I have read where Bin Laden was seen about July 2001 in an American medical facility and  died Dec 2001. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.html . However they had to keep him alive (or convince us he was) so that we would keep our kids in the Middle East and that Israel will have control over a pipeline in Iraq and Iran ( seems I read somewhere - Afghanistan also) . Lately I have been reading that we are in Afghanistan for the opium fields....

...In Afghanistan for the poppy fields and in Colombia for the coca. It's a handy way of funding secret operations without going through the usual channels. And it's the reason opium production has skyrocketed in Afghanistan since we've been there.

I think the poem is a good one, especially given the difficult subject matter. I believe it is true that Skull and Bones types as well as Mossad are behind it, but I think Bush was a convenient front man and puppet, nothing more. 9-11 is bigger than either one of the two major parties. They are just distractions, while...

...The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes

Felix Frankfurter

diospira
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM

I have not heard that. It may be so.

Historically, US military presence is associated with increased productiion of illegal drugs.

CIA, Heroin Still Rule Day in Afghanistan

rss202

By Victor Thorn

Afghanistan now supplies over 90 percent of the world’s heroin, generating nearly $200 billion in revenue. Since the U.S. invasion on Oct. 7, 2001, opium output has increased 33-fold (to over 8,250 metric tons a year). 

The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for over seven years, has spent $177 billion in that country alone, and has the most powerful and technologically advanced military on Earth. GPS tracking devices can locate any spot imaginable by simply pushing a few buttons.

Still, bumper crops keep flourishing year after year, even though heroin production is a laborious, intricate process. The poppies must be planted, grown and harvested; then after the morphine is extracted it has to be cooked, refined, packaged into bricks and transported from rural locales across national borders. To make heroin from morphine requires another 12-14 hours of laborious chemical reactions. Thousands of people are involved, yet—despite the massive resources at our disposal—heroin keeps flowing at record levels.

Common sense suggests that such prolific trade over an extended period of time is no accident, especially when the history of what has transpired in that region is considered. While the CIA ran its operations during the Vietnam War, the Golden Triangle supplied the world with most of its heroin. After that war ended in 1975, an intriguing event took place in 1979 when Zbigniew Brzezinski covertly manipulated the Soviet Union into invading Afghanistan.

Behind the scenes, the CIA, along with Pakistan’s ISI, were secretly funding Afghanistan’s mujahideen to fight their Russian foes. Prior to this war, opium production in Afghanistan was minimal. But according to historian Alfred McCoy, an expert on the subject, a shift in focus took place. “Within two years of the onslaught of the CIA operation in Afghanistan, the Pakistan-Afghanistan borderlands became the world’s top heroin producer.”...

(cont'd)

from The American Free Press

Peace

diospira
by Group Admin on Dec. 23, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Another article on US involvement in Afghan drug trade.  *sigh* 

Americans Are Deeply Involved In Afghan Drug Trade

Printer-friendly version
the poppy
A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford

The U.S. set the stage for the Afghan (and Pakistan) war eight years ago, when it handed out drug dealing franchises to warlords on Washington's payroll. Now the Americans, acting as Boss of All Bosses, have drawn up hit lists of rival, “Taliban” drug lords. “It is a gangster occupation, in which U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol.”

American Are Deeply Involved In Afghan Drug Trade 
A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford
U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol, while their rivals are placed on American hit lists.”
If you’re looking for the chief kingpin in the Afghanistan heroin trade, it’s the United States. The American mission has devolved to a Mafiosi-style arrangement that poisons every military and political alliance entered into by the U.S. and its puppet government in Kabul. It is a gangster occupation, in which U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol, while their rivals are placed on American hit lists, marked for death or capture. As a result, Afghanistan has been transformed into an opium plantation that supplies 90 percent of the world’s heroin.
An article in the current issue of Harper’s magazine explores the inner workings of the drug-infested U.S. occupation, it’s near-total dependence on alliances forged with players in the heroin trade. The story centers on the town of Spin Boldak, on the southeastern border with Pakistan, gateway to the opium fields of Kandahar and Helmand provinces. The chief Afghan drug lord is also the head of the border patrol and the local militia. The author is an undercover U.S.-based journalist who was befriended by the drug lord’s top operatives and met with the U.S. and Canadian officers that collaborate with the drug dealer on a daily basis.
The alliance was forged by American forces during the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, and has endured and grown ever since. The drug lord, and others like him throughout the country, is not only immune to serious American interference, he has been empowered through U.S. money and arms to consolidate his drug business at the expense of drug-dealing rivals in other tribes, forcing some of them into alliance with the Taliban. On the ground in Pashtun-speaking Afghanistan, the war is largely between armies run by heroin merchants, some aligned with the Americans, others with the Taliban. The Taliban appear to be gaining the upper hand in this Mafiosa gang war, the origins of which are directly rooted in U.S. policy.
It is a war whose order of battle is largely defined by the drug trade.”
Is it any wonder, then, that the United States so often launches air strikes against civilian wedding parties, wiping out the greater part of bride and groom's extended families? America’s drug-dealing allies have been dropping dimes on rival clans and tribes, using the Americans as high-tech muscle in their deadly feuds. Now the Americans and their European occupation partners have institutionalized the rules of gangster warfare with official hit lists of drug dealers to be killed or captured on sight – lists drawn up by other drug lords affiliated with the occupation forces.
This is the “war of necessity” that President Barack Obama has embraced as his own. It is a war whose order of battle is largely defined by the drug trade. Obama's generals call for tens of thousands of new U.S. troops in hopes of lessening their dependency on the militias and police forces currently controlled by American-allied drug dealers. But of course, that will only push America's Afghan partners in the drug trade into the arms of the Taliban, who will cut a better deal. Then the generals were argue that they need even more U.S. troops.
The Americans created this drug-saturated hell, and their occupation is now doomed by it. Unfortunately, they have also doomed millions of Afghans in the process.
For Black Agenda Radio, I'm Glen Ford. On the web, go towww.BlackAgendaReport.com.

BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted atGlen.Ford@BlackAgendaReport.com. 

Share/Save

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)