Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was 9-11 an inside job?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Was 9-11 an inside job?

Options:

Yes

No

I don't know.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

Eight years has passed since the twin towers and building 7 fell.  What is your opinion?  Was 9-11 an inside job?

by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Replies (11-13):
thezookeeper3
by New Member on May. 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I think there are some serious questions that the higher ups are refusing to answer. Why refuse to answer if they have nothing to hide? I think the smoking gun is in flight 93, and the pentagon.

tickled_pink09
by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 3:18 AM

Quoting Luna091306:

Right! They knew immediately. Very strange.

Quoting diospira:

On the day it occurred, I had someone tell me it was a false flag operation. I was not ready at that time to consider that possibility, it was too fresh and we are dealing with a "shock and awe" situation here.

But with time, the more I investigated the more certain I became that it was an inside job. There are circumstantial factors, like the day before they knew nothing and did nothing to prevent it, then immediately afterward  they magically "knew" all about it and exactly who was responsible. And who benefitted? And who was warned not to fly that day? (Willie Brown has admitted being warned.)

Just way, way too many factors and facts to ignore. And more come out all the time, like the explosives residues found in the debris.

odd indeed

fairybrown.gif fairy image by martian_cat

erimar2
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Next time you feel like you want to share your narrow-minded opinion about someone's situation, stop and ask yourself, "Is this some of my business?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN