Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS IS THE BEST SITE I'VE COME ACROSS DEBUNKING SOME OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 224 Total Views
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kcangel63
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Thank you for the information.  Although, I do have to agree to disagree, I am happy to see differing opinions here.  :)  I hope we can have some good discussions.

IhartU
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Quoting kcangel63:

Thank you for the information.  Although, I do have to agree to disagree, I am happy to see differing opinions here.  :)  I hope we can have some good discussions.

I haven't made up my mind what I believe, but I have seen things on both sides that make sense and things that don't. This is the best site I think for information on the one side and I'm slowly looking into the other- there is so much information to go through that it make my head swim! No wonder most people just take the Government's word for everything; it's easier and less time consuming!

kcangel63
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting kcangel63:

I haven't made up my mind what I believe, but I have seen things on both sides that make sense and things that don't. This is the best site I think for information on the one side and I'm slowly looking into the other- there is so much information to go through that it make my head swim! No wonder most people just take the Government's word for everything; it's easier and less time consuming!

You know you are so right.  It takes a lot of time and energy to look up everything out there.  I haven't read through all the links in your post.  I've been somewhat busy today.  I am looking forward to reading through it all, though. 

This group was started so we could all get together and share our thoughts and information with one another.  :)  I enjoy learning about anything and everything.  I hope you get some good information from our group.  It has just started, but is gaining members pretty quickly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)